The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances therapist’s ability to help patients recover faster and increases the marketability of their practice. Our unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, physical therapists and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
We offer wellness packages to use the alter G independently. Please look under the wellness tab for package details.
Contact us today at Shakopee , Chaska & Savage, MN Centers to schedule your one on one consultation!
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill in Action
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for PT clinics, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness centers. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill should be used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
Therapy with AlterG
Our Alter G treadmill is conveniently located in the Chaska location and can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
For more information visit: www.alterg.com