Your surgeon has done a fine job in surgery repairing your damaged body. However, this doesn’t guarantee full success in your ability to return to normal activities. Prior to and after surgery, joint motion and muscle strength are lost quickly. Proper rehabilitation is required to restore normal joint movement and return your strength.
Depending on the injury and type of surgery, this can be a simple rehabilitative process or a complicated recovery. Our expertise in treating many post surgical patients means we can achieve excellent outcomes for your recovery no matter the extent of your injury. We are with you every step of the way.
Contact St. Francis Rehab and Sports Medicine today at Shakopee, Chaska & Savage, MN Centers to learn how our physical therapist can help you recover quickly from your surgery with empowering results.
Our post-surgery rehab program is ideal for:
- Knee, hip and shoulder joint replacements
- ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL tears of the knee
- Meniscus and arthroscopy surgery recovery
- Shoulder post-surgery rehab for rotator cuff tears, arthroscopy and more
- Hand and tendon repairs
- General rehabilitation after surgery
Rehab will help you:
- Restore normal movement in your joint
- Build up strength in the joint and surrounding muscles
- Ease pain and swelling
- Let you get back to your normal activities
- Help with circulation, particularly right after surgery, so you don’t have problems with blood clots