Monica joined Valley Rehab in September 2017. Monica earned her Bachelors of Science in Biology with a minor in chemistry from University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. She continued at UW-La Crosse to pursue her doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Monica enjoys working with individuals of all ages but has a special interest in the geriatric population. She finds joy in helping patient’s obtain their goals and improve pain, function, and independence in their daily activities.
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse BS in Biology with a minor in chemistry
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Practicing since 2016
- Orthopedics- Neck, back, knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, non-surgical and surgical rehabilitation
- Neurological- following a stroke or with a diagnosis of MS, Parkinson’s disease, or general
- balance impairment
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Pursuing certification for treatment of the pelvic floor
Outside of work:
Monica enjoys staying active with running, hiking, and skiing. She can typically be found spending quality time with her husband, extended family, and church community.