Angie joined Valley Rehab in August 2017, after 5 years of outpatient orthopedic experience in Chicago and San Diego. Angie graduated from UW-Madison with a bachelors in science in 2009. She then attended UW-La Crosse where she received her doctorate of physical therapy in 2012.
Angie treats a wide variety of diagnoses in the outpatient setting with a passion in orthopedics.She is currently working towards becoming an orthopedic clinical specialist in the spring of 2018. A big focus for her in patient care is patient education, providing patients with the tools to succeed both during treatment as well as with future management and prevention. When she isn’t working, Angie enjoys an active lifestyle with running, hiking and spending time outdoors.
- UW-La Crosse- Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2012
- UW- Madison- Bachelors of Science 2009
- Orthopedics- Spine, knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, non-surgical and surgical sports rehabilitation Chronic Pain Management
- Movement System Impairment – evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of the body as a whole
- movement system including muscular, skeletal and neurologic, cardiovascular, pulmonary and metabolic components.
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist – working towards for Spring 2018 CPR certified
- American Physical Therapy Association member since 2009- orthopedic subcommittee